How to Roast Red Peppers
Author: Heidi @ Food Doodles
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place red peppers on a foil lined baking sheet and place in the oven. Roast for 45 minutes, turning 2-3 times to evenly cook(peppers should be blackened on all sides).
- Remove from the oven and cover with more foil and let steam and cool for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cool, pull peppers apart into sections, removing the stem and the skin. Scrape the seeds and any remaining skin off with a knife and place in a container for storage.
- Once all the peppers are cleaned, store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze in usable portions for up to 6 months.
Recipe by Food Doodles at http://fooddoodles.com/2013/06/07/roasted-red-pepper-and-feta-pasta-bake/