Perfect carrot cake overnight oats made the night before and left to sit overnight so it’s ready as soon as you get up!
Well, I thought it’s about time I shared my carrot cake overnight oats with you! They are so delicious, and a healthy way to have carrot cake for breakfast. I love the texture of quick oats in this, but if you prefer you can substitute rolled oats, just adjust the liquids as needed. With local carrots at the market, I can’t wait to make this for breakfast again!
And as you’ll notice in the pictures it stores so well in a pint-sized jar which is how I love to store it in the fridge and, bonus points, you don’t even need a bowl in the morning. I am all for saving dishes!
Let me know in the comments what other overnight oats flavors you’ve tried, or what your go-to add-ins are. I’d love some fresh ideas!
I’m dreaming up a zucchini bread version since I have way too much zucchini 🙂 If you’d like to try a different type of oats, try this Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal!
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 small dates chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Dash of vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg and cloves
- Walnuts and unsweetened coconut flakes for topping
- Maple syrup or coconut sugar for serving
- Stir all ingredients except the walnuts, coconut and maple syrup or sugar together and store in the fridge overnight before enjoying. Top with nuts and/or coconut and a drizzle of maple syrup of a sprinkle of coconut sugar if desired. Enjoy!