A sweet seasonal treat made with nuts, dates and pumpkin pie spice. If you like Larabars these pumpkin pie spice larabar bites are for you!
It’s time for some more larabar bites! This time, pumpkin pie spiced! These are so darn good, I love them. If you’re looking for something sweet these are just the thing for you. No added sugar, but they are so sweet. I cut them into small pieces, but that’s all you really need. You could cut these into larger bars if you want, but I like them just the size they are, and this way they’re the perfect size for the kids too 🙂
If you need a recipe for pumpkin pie spice, there’s one here.
I’m going to keep this post short and sweet today. Enjoy!
- 2 C hazelnuts(or almonds)
- 2 C dates
- Dash of vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- In your food processor, first add the nuts and blend until no large pieces remain. Pour the ground up nuts into a separate container and set aside.
- Add the dates to the food processor and blend until completely broken up and starting to stick to each other like a dough ball.
- Stop the food processor and break up the date dough ball with a knife. Sprinkle the ground up nuts over top along with the vanilla, salt and spice. Turn the food processor back on and blend just until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and pour the larabar dough into the pan. Press down evenly all over, then pull out and slice into equal sized pieces. Store in the fridge.